Cha Cha has was named one of Burlesque's top 50 for 2011!
Cha Cha Velour is an international and award winning Burlesque performer. Always creative when it comes to her high energy acts and known for twirling tassels like a windmill in a hurricane. Cha Cha has been making her mark on the Las Vegas Burlesque scene since 2006.
Cha Cha Velour was named one of the top 50 in Burlesque by 21st Century Burlesque in 2011. She has won Best Solo at the 2011 Texas Burlesque Festival and won First Runner-up at The 2009 Viva Las Vegas Burlesque Competition. Besides performing in Las Vegas she has performed in Corpus Christi Texas, Portland Maine, New York City, Reno, and throughout Southern California. She has been featured at The Texas Burlesque Festival, The Toronto Burlesque Festival, The Southwest Burlesque Showcase, The Great Boston Burlesque Expo, The Colorado Burlesque Festival, Tease-o-Rama, and The San Antonio Burlesque Festival.
Cha Cha was also filmed for Playboy TV and has been a guest instructor for Stiletto Spy School.
Cha Cha Velour owns and operates Las Vegas' first dance studio totally dedicated to the art of striptease. Las Vegas Burlesque Classes dance studio is located at 1800 Industrial Ave #205 inside the Downtown Space Buliding. More information on lessons and Burlesque parties can be found at www.lasvegasburlesqueclasses.com
Cha Cha Velour produces Live Burlesque in Las Vegas. It has been called "Las Vegas' BEST Neo Burlesque Show". The show happens the last Saturday of every month in The Boom Boom Room at Boomers Bar. More information can be found at www.liveburlesqueinlasvegas.com
Cha Cha Velour producers The Las Vegas Burlesque Festval. More information can be found at www.lvburlesquefest.com
* Las Vegas Weekly article on Twisted Cherry Burlesque, May 2013. Read it here
* Las Vegas Weekly article on Live Burlesque in Las Vegas, February 2013. Read it here
* DTLV Downtowners article on Cha Cha Velour, December 2012. Read it here
* Las Vegas Seven article on Gifts for Creative People, November 2012. Read it here
* Las Vegas Weekly artilce on 58 Things to be Thankful For. November 2012. Read it here
* Bangor Daily News article on Neo-Burlesque in Maine. October 2012. Read it here
* Las Vegas City Life article on Live Burlesque in Las Vegas. August 2012. Read it here (on pg 38)
* Las Vegas Weekly article on Burlesque in Las Vegas. June 2011. link not available
* Las Vegas Seven article on Burlesque in Las Vegas, June 2011. Read it here
* The Las Vegas Weekly article on Varitease (a Benefit for The Burlesque Hall of Fame). February 2011. Read the article here
* The Las Vegas Dancer insider Blog entry on Cha Cha Velour's Live Burlesque in Las Vegas show at Boomer's Bar, September 2010. Read the article here
* Las Vegas Review Journal article on Las Vegas' neo-Burlesque scene, August 2010. Read it here
* Las Vegas Weekly article on Las Vegas Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend. June 2010. Read it here
* View News article on Las Vegas Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School, April 2010. Read it here
* Las Vegas City Life article on Las Vegas Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School, August 2008. Read it here